We’re looking for new team members that are able to provide friendly, prompt, individualized service that creates a bar experience so positive that all guests will want to return.
• $10+ hourly + tips
• $10+ hourly during training/meetings
• Meal discounts
• Flexible Schedule
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Describes menu and daily specials, takes orders, serves drinks and makes sure customers have everything they need to enjoy their visit.
• Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating front- and back-of-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceed guest expectations.
• Processes guest orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
• May present, open and pour wine when serving guests.
• Observes guests to ensure they are satisfied with food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed.
• Rings up bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier.
• May assist bus person in stocking, removing and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning.
If this sounds like you, then apply today to join our team!
• 1+ years serving experience in a full service restaurant preferred
• Wine, beer, and Spirits Knowledge required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour